Located 50 km north of Lyon, Passion color was created in 2004 by a team of passionate issues of traditional print before making their weapons on the first plotters in digital printing.
Very quickly the know-how of Passion color has become essential in the development of complex textile products.
To deal with a challenging, increasingly competitive Passion color partnered with JNJ Development allowed to give a second wind to the company allowing at the same time to follow its development.
Compétence - Réactivité - qualité - service
* Responsiveness to emergencies more present.
* A machinery in permanent evolution (2 new printers in 2015)
* Sizes from 150cm to 250cm
* 40 categories of textiles polyster some touch with a cotton, silk, Velvet
* We also print on textiles supplied by you.
- Philippe Gérant textile engineer, he is the heart of the company
- JNJ Development Actionaire is the management of the company
- Emilie Infographiste, it is the design of the company
- Morgane Couturière, it is the hand of the company